There’s an amazing mix of attractions, hand-operated features and family fun at the LEGO® DUPLO® Town Amusement Park. From small slides to a fantastic Ferris wheel, train rides to a colourful carousel, hot dogs to a colour-changing ‘rainbow’ light – this playset is packed with activities to engage and entertain preschoolers and parents alike.
- LEGO® DUPLO® Town Amusement Park (10956) is packed with amazing attractions, hands-on features and family fun to engage, entertain and stimulate growing minds.
- Includes 7 DUPLO® characters – 2 women, 1 man and 4 children – 2 slides, a mechanical carousel, a turning Ferris wheel with 3 colourful cabins, a push-along train and lots of fun extras.
- Accessories such as hot dogs, ice cream, camera, balloons, cupcakes, broom and a teddy bear encourage endless roleplay. There’s even a colour-changing ‘rainbow’ light (3 LR44 batteries included).
- This large, colourful and detailed playset is filled with play possibilities and developmental fun to inspire creative play, strengthen fine motor skills and captivate preschoolers’ imaginations.
- • This feature-packed funfair provides endless playful learning for kids aged 2 and up, and a chance for parents to share precious developmental milestones with their little one.
- The playset measures over 11 in. (28 cm) high, 48 in. (123 cm) wide and 11 in. (28 cm) deep and can be arranged in different ways and combined with other LEGO® DUPLO® toys.
- Building instructions include a fun picture story involving elements of the set to add extra enjoyment to the creative construction and imaginative play.
- All LEGO® DUPLO® playsets are expertly designed with imaginative features to encourage open-ended developmental play that parents can share with their little ones.
- LEGO® DUPLO® playsets fulfil stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it’s been that way since 1969.
- LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet rigorous child safety standards.