This product has a maximum quantity of 1
Join Dr Ellie Sattler and Ian Malcolm on a research mission. Set off in the Ford Explorer and use the onboard navigation system to find dinosaurs. Look out! There’s a triceratops and it looks unwell. Jump out of the off-road vehicle and take care of the sick dinosaur. Then use the shovel to dig into the huge pile of dinosaur poo to find out what has caused the illness!
- Playset for children who love dinosaurs and toy vehicles – Play out a memorable Jurassic Park scene with this Triceratops Research (76959) set, featuring a buildable Ford Explorer and dinosaur poo
- Toy dinosaur and 2 minifigures – A posable triceratops figure, plus Ian Malcolm and Dr Ellie Sattler with a shovel element to scoop the hidden toxic berry element from the buildable dinosaur poo
- Ford Explorer – The toy vehicle is packed with authentic details of the off-road vehicle in Jurassic Park and has space inside for both minifigures and an onboard navigation system element
- Gift idea for ages 8 and over – Give this collectible 281-piece Jurassic Park building set as a fun birthday present or Christmas gift for kids to build and play with solo or enjoy with friends
- Portable play – The buildable Ford Explorer measures over 8 cm (3 in.) high, 16 cm (6.5 in.) long and 6 cm (2.5 in.) wide. The set will fit in a kid’s backpack, so they can play on the go
- A helping hand – Discover intuitive instructions in the LEGO® Builder app where builders can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, track their progress and save sets as they develop new skills
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?