Voldemort’s army is attacking Hogwarts™ Castle! Team up with Molly Weasley™ to fend off Bellatrix Lestrange. Use the Sword of Gryffindor™ to help Neville Longbottom™ destroy Nagini, then join Harry Potter™ on the bridge and in the courtyard for a spell-casting showdown with Voldemort™. Who will triumph in your brick-built recreation of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows™ – Part 2 finale?
- The Battle of Hogwarts™ toy playset (76415) – Build the Hogwarts Castle courtyard and reenact the Voldemort™ vs. Harry Potter™ duel from the climax of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows™ – Part 2
- 6 LEGO® minifigures – Harry Potter™ and Voldemort™, each with a wand and spell-casting element, Neville Longbottom™ with the Sword of Gryffindor™, Scabior, Molly Weasley™ and Bellatrix Lestrange
- Rebuilds into a bridge – The castle modules can be rearranged to make a bridge and recreate another iconic location. The set also includes a Nagini figure for creative play
- Fun gift idea – Give this 730-piece buildable LEGO® model as a special treat, birthday present or Christmas gift to kids aged 9 and over who are into Harry Potter™ and the Wizarding World
- Build, play and display – This Hogwarts™ Castle model measures over 28 cm (11 in.) high, 44 cm (17.5 in.) wide and 11 cm (4.5 in.) deep in its basic formation
- Modular building toy – This LEGO® Harry Potter™ set is one of a series of modular sets that combine to create your own Hogwarts™ Castle
- A helping hand – Discover intuitive instructions in the LEGO® Builder app where builders can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, track their progress and save sets as they develop new skills