Join Leo and Alba as their grandmother shows them around the Community Kitchen. Leo is learning new recipes while Alba keeps Churro the cat entertained. What will Leo cook today? There are lots of kitchen accessories and ingredients to inspire creative recipes. After serving up the tasty food, Leo and Alba can hang out with friends on the roof terrace. What a delicious way to spend the day!
- Cooking play for kids aged 8+ – Kids who love getting creative in the kitchen can have fun building and playing with the LEGO® Friends Heartlake City Community Kitchen toy (41747)
- 5 characters and accessories – The set comes with LEGO® Friends characters Leo, Alba, Abuelita, Churro the cat and a customer called Matilde, plus lots of accessories for role play
- Toy kitchen accessories – Inspire imaginative play with accessories that include a variety of ingredients, a pantry, refrigerator and a sink. There’s also a cooker, utensils and outdoor seating
- Build the fun – This set can be added to the LEGO® Friends Heartlake City Community Centre 41748 (sold separately) to create endless play opportunities inspired by community friendships
- A gift for kids – This building toy for kids makes an imaginative birthday, Christmas, or anytime gift for kids who love cooking and kitchen role play
- Measurements – The Community Kitchen measures over 22 cm (8 in.) high, 22 cm (8 in.) wide and 17 cm (6 in.) deep