|Availability||Out Of Stock|
It’s time to kick back and relax at the LEGO® Friends Beach House. Join Mia and Andrea for a super-cool summer getaway. Jump off the jetty into Mia’s paddleboat. Pedal back to the beach and let Andrea serve you up a snack. Explore the girls’ cool bedroom where you can discover an old treasure map. And when the sun goes down, the roof flips up to reveal Andrea's DJ booth.
- Entertain kids for hours with this feature-filled Beach House (41428). Packed with cool details, such as a DJ rooftop terrace, snack bar and hammock, it will immerse youngsters in endless creative play!
- Kids will love to act out beach play with the buildable LEGO® Friends Mia and Andrea mini-doll figures. There's also a new-for-June 2020 flamingo figure and a dolphin figure to help them create endless summer adventures.
- Kids can imagine frolicking in the waves with a toy surfboard, sunbathing on the hammock under the palm tree and relaxing with the mini-doll figures in bedroom. The hinged roof lifts revealing a DJ terrace.
- This building toy for kids makes a top birthday, Christmas or holiday gift kids aged 6+ who love imaginative role play. This 444-piece playset will also delight those who enjoy a rewarding construction project.
- The beach house toy measures over 6” (17cm) high, and 8” (21cm) wide and looks awesome when built and displayed. This summer fun gift for kids combines with any other LEGO® sets for extra creative fun.
- No batteries are needed to power this set’s outdoor summer fun. All it requires is kids’ imagination for the creative play to go on and on.
- As with all LEGO® building kits, this playset comes with clear instructions designed so kids aged 6+ can follow them and complete their build without adult help, encouraging independence and boosting confidence.
- Introduce your young builder to the world of LEGO® Friends. A warm welcome awaits them in Heartlake City, where kids can achieve anything they set their hearts on, with their best friends by their side.
- LEGO® fun toys meet the highest industry standards plus the LEGO Group’s own quality criteria, which ensures they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – and it's been that way since 1958.
- The LEGO Group tests its playsets to ensure all the bricks and pieces meet the highest global safety and quality standards, making them some of the best – and safest – toys for kids.