This product has a maximum quantity of 1
Get kids aged 10 and up excited about classic legends with this brick-built LEGO® Monkie Kid™ Monkey King Ultra Mech (80045). The set recalls the original Monkey King Warrior Mech, with updated features and functions to extend play, including rear rocket boosters, a new armor design, newly designed Golden Sight power with a light brick, a staff and other weapons that can be transformed into a jet. Adventure lives on The set has 6 minifigures: Monkey King, a powered-up version of Monkie Kid,Yellow Tusk Elephant, Azure Lion, The Golden-Winged Eagle and the original version of Mr. Tang. Kids can also enjoy an easy and intuitive building adventure with the LEGO Builder app. Here they can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track their progress. Build new legends Collectible LEGO Monkie Kid construction toys are inspired by the classic Journey to the West novel and are a fun way for adults to share the characters of the Monkey King legend with kids in a modern, playful way.
- Legendary play reimagined – This detailed LEGO® Monkie Kid™ model (80045) lets children and families play out Monkey King warrior stories with a mech and opponents
- 6 LEGO® minifigures with weapons and accessories – Monkie Kid, Monkey King, Yellow Tusk Elephant, The Golden-Winged Eagle, Azure Lion and Mr. Tang
- Massive battle mech – Create an updated version of the original Monkey King Warrior Mech, with new features and functions to enhance play and inspire adventures
- Diverse play features – Activate the light brick to bring the Ultra Mech to life with Golden Sight power. The mech also includes detachable rear rocket boosters and weapons that can create a flyer
- Creative gift for ages 10+ – Give this LEGO® Monkie Kid™ set as a birthday or holiday gift to kids who enjoy using their imagination to play out epic adventure stories full of mythical characters
- Play-and-display set – The buildable mech stands over 15 in. (39 cm) tall and 10 in. (26 cm) wide with arms at its sides, making a unique display piece once play is done