This product has a maximum quantity of 1
Pack the snacks, it’s time for an adventure! Join Carl and Russell as they visit mysterious places in this cool LEGO® set. Build Disney and Pixar’s iconic house from Up, send the balloons up the chimney and go where the wind takes you. Explore the rooms with Russell, set up a bed for Dug and listen to Carl’s stories as you float along. Once you land, organise your backpack and go exploring!
- Endless inspiration – Give a film fan or any kid who lives for high-flying adventures a gift full of details to inspire the imagination with this LEGO® ǀ Disney and Pixar ‘Up’ House (43217) set
- Creativity in a box – This 598-piece set includes a partial house build with balloons, different rooms and functions, 2 minifigures, a LEGO® animal figure and plenty of accessories to spark play
- Beloved characters – With Disney
- Pixar’s Carl Fredricksen and Russell LEGO® minifigures, plus a Dug LEGO dog figure, the set is made for unlimited adventures on land or floating through the clouds
- Impressive gift for ages 9+ – Disney and Pixar fans with a passion for adventure will enjoy this set full of imaginative possibilities, with a house based on an iconic film
- Unlimited play – With the house measuring over 27 cm (10.5 in.) high, 15 cm (6 in.) wide and 11 cm (4 in.) deep, this set is made for endless play sessions or display in kids’ (or adults’) rooms
- A new way to build – The LEGO® Builder app guides kids on an intuitive building adventure. They can save sets, track progress and zoom in and rotate models in 3D while they build
- Important life skills – With detailed minifigures and a recognisable build, this Disney and Pixar construction set encourages open creative play that builds vital life skills through fun
- Uncompromising quality – Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they connect consistently
- Safety first – LEGO®components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?