This product has a maximum quantity of 1
All aboard the parade train! Join beloved Disney and Pixar characters for a 100th-anniversary celebration. Hop on board the engine with Mickey Mouse, then visit Moana on her island float with its hidden cave. Swing onto Peter Pan’s pirate-ship float to see Tinker Bell. Visit Woody’s ‘Roundup’ float with its revolving stage. When you get to the station, you can party with Minnie Mouse!
- Build, play, celebrate – Give fans aged 4+ a set celebrating Disney’s 100th anniversary to inspire imaginative play with this LEGO® ǀ Disney: Disney Celebration Train (43212) kit
- Fast fun – The 200-piece set includes an engine and 3 train ‘parade floats’, a station, 6 LEGO® minifigures and lots of story starters. Each bag of bricks contains a character, so play starts fast
- Train play – This set encourages kids who love trains to fully immerse themselves in the build and the fun. Each float includes functions or hidden features kids can discover as they play
- Gift for ages 4+ – A premium set for train-loving kids that’s packed with activities so parents and youngsters can share developmental milestones as they build and play
- Play and display – The fully connected train measures over 12 cm (4.5 in.) high, 44 cm (17 in.) long and 5 cm (2 in.) wide and can be displayed in kids’ bedrooms once they’ve finished playing
- Creative construction – A printed picture guide shows thepurpose of each building step and the LEGO® Builder app offers digital zoom and rotate tools so kids can visualise their models as they build
- Features for fuss-free building – This 4+ set comes with Starter Bricks to get kids building fast. Simple picture instructions mean there’s no barrier to building, even for kids just learning to read
- Learning through play – 4+ buildable toys are designed to help hone key ready-for-school skills, such as communication, concentration, imagination and self-expression
- Uncompromising quality – Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they connect consistently
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?