Enjoy fun-filled hours teaching toddlers aged 2 and over about traditional life with LEGO® DUPLO® Town Learn About Chinese Culture (10411). This beautiful brick-built set comes with a café, temple and an activity area packed with authentic details. Educational toys that are full of fun Toddlers will return time and again to explore the set’s many features. Kids meet their host over a cup of tea around the table in the toy café serving traditional food. They’ll love to explore all the cute details, from the dumplings in the steamer to the cute panda toy with its bamboo snack and the shimmering rabbit lantern. Learning through play The play possibilities presented by these imaginative toys are a gentle way for grown-ups to introduce young kids to traditional Chinese culture. The sun roof decoration represents one half of the Yin and Yang concept, and in the activity centre are masks, a pen-and-ink set, Xiangqi board and a Ruan instrument – all cherished features of traditional Chinese life.
- Authentically styled set celebrates Chinese traditions – Hours of fun for kids aged 2+ as they discover the many details of the feature-packed Learn About Chinese Culture (10411) toy
- Details spark imaginative play – This educational toy comes with lots of authentic Chinese elements such as dumplings, bamboo, a lantern and a panda, plus 3 figures in traditional dress
- So many ways to play – Kids can enjoy food play in the café, learn about Chinese culture in the temple, explore the schoolwith its traditional chessboard, or take a ride on the bunny lantern toy
- Dynamic play – Little fingers will love opening the hinged doors and windows as well as the toy treasure chest where they can hide their special items
- Gift for creative play – Give toddlers aged 2+ the gift of open-ended creativity with this colourful educational toy that inspires hours of imaginative play and fun discovery
- Big fun for little kids – When fully built, the scene measures over 20 cm (7.5 in.) high, 60cm (23.5 in.) wide and 30 cm (11.5 in.) deep and has plenty of space for little fingers to explore