This product has a maximum quantity of 1
Whoever wields the Infinity Gauntlet channels the powers of all 6 Infinity Stones and controls the fate of the universe. Build and display this authentic reproduction – with its movable fingers, vibrant colours and descriptive tablet attached to a sturdy base – and the tremendous power of the iconic gauntlet will be yours forever.
- The stunning, build-and-display LEGO® Marvel Infinity Gauntlet (76191) captures forever the captivating style of Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame movies.
- This authentic, golden LEGO® brick recreation of the iconic Infinity Gauntlet includes colourful Infinity Stones and a sturdy stand featuring a descriptive tablet.
- This 590-piece model gives adult Marvel fans the opportunity to immerse themselves in creative construction and recreate one of comic-book culture’s most recognizable, and most devastating, weapons.
- This stand-out, build-and-display piece makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or personal treat for any model-making enthusiast or adult fan of the Marvel Universe.
- Measuring over 12.5 in. (31 cm) high, 5 in. (13 cm) wide and 4 in. (11 cm) deep, this fascinating model provides an attractive conversation piece, whether displayed in your home or workplace.
- This impressive homage to Marvel’s enduring appeal offers a satisfying building experience resulting in a timeless display piece that is sure to be the centre of attention and draw admiring comments.
- The high-quality, easy-to-follow instructions mean you can embark on this fascinating construction project as soon as you open the box.
- The range of LEGO® sets created with adults in mind are designed to deliver a satisfying build-and-display experience that will captivate any model-making enthusiast.
- LEGO® building kits meet rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.