Dream up exciting stories and adventures with Series 20 of the LEGO® Minifigures collectibles! There are 16 fun characters to collect, including Sea rescuer, Breakdancer, Llama costume girl and Viking, plus loads more. Each finely crafted LEGO minifigure comes with one or more accessory elements and a collector's leaflet. Who will you discover inside your next ‘mystery' bag?
- Inspire fun role-play with these delightful LEGO® Minifigures Series 20 (71027) bags. A great gift for kids and fans of any age who love collecting the assorted community people. Play starts with opening the bag!
- What’s in the bag? Kids can discover unique characters they've never met before to add to their LEGO® Minifigures collections or introduce into another LEGO set they own, with 16 detailed, buildable minifigures.
- These awesome characters are great for independent play, where kids can develop new stories for each different minifigure, be part of stories with other models, or collect and display them all.
- Any fan of LEGO® Minifigures bags will love these unique collectible characters. The detailed minifigures and their accessories will thrill any kid and make a great treat gift for boys and girls aged 5+.
- Small and playful. These mystery bags each contain 1 of 16 unique minifigures, complete with one or more accessories, like a toy rocket or rescue toys, and a collector’s leaflet. Totally portable and ready for action.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for hours of endless fun! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play and problem-solving skills, plus it gives them the joy of imagining new stories all on their own.
- Open the bag and the play begins with assembling the minifigure toy. Easy-to-follow instructions make building a snap, giving kids the joy of constructing their own awesome character and loads of creative fun.
- Give youngsters iconic characters to play or display with LEGO® Minifigures collectibles. These fun, mini playsets offer open-ended play that helps build children’s creativity and imagination skills.
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry quality criteria, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and come apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, squashed, twisted, heated, bent, scratched and stretched to make sure every kid's building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.