This product has a maximum quantity of 1
Bring the world of construction to life for kids who love to see how things work. Youngsters with a passion for vehicles will enjoy building this LEGO® Technic™ Concrete Mixer Truck (42112). With 8 robust wheels, a moving motor, opening driver’s cab and large mixing drum, it looks just like the real thing. Kids can turn the drum manually or set it to automatic to see it turn as they push the truck. When they turn the drum counterclockwise, they'll see the concrete unload.
- Kids who love construction vehicle playsets will discover lots of cool functions in this LEGO® Technic™ Concrete Mixer Truck (42112). With a rotating mixer drum, this model looks and moves just like the real thing.
- With 1,163 pieces, kids will enjoy a challenging build before exploring all the features of the concrete mixer truck, including 100 1x1 LEGO® system bricks to use as the concrete.
- Turn the drum manually to mix the concrete or set it to automatic and see the mixer rotate as the truck drives along. Turn the drum counterclockwise to unload the concrete, using the funnel to guide it.
- Kids who love concrete truck toys will have lots of fun exploring all the features of this concrete mixer truck construction model kit. It makes a great birthday present or holiday gift for kids aged 10 and up.
- The concrete truck toy measures over 16” (42cm) long, 7” (19cm) high and 4” (12cm) wide, making it ideal for creative play.
- No batteries are required for this construction toy so the fun starts right away and never slows down.
- Printed instructions are included for this concrete truck toy LEGO® Technic™ building set for kids.
- LEGO® Technic™ model kits give kids a great introduction to engineering. With awesome designs and realistic functions, LEGO Technic offers advanced building kits packed with realistic features.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets meet the highest industry standards, which ensures each of these building sets for kids connects easily every time.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets are thoroughly tested to make sure each one meets the highest global safety and quality standards.