Make your own neat friendship bracelets and share them with your best friends! Open the Bracelet Mega Pack, lay the bracelets out flat and snap on the colorful tiles. Use the packaging and included ideas page for inspiration or create your own designs. Add the different colored heart tiles and printed tiles to fit yours and your friends' personalities. Then wear your unique bracelets with pride! #dotyourworld
- Immerse your child in the fun of making custom friendship bracelets with this LEGO® DOTS Bracelet Mega Pack (41913) toy, featuring 5 adjustable bands and 295 colorful tiles. Play starts right out of the box!
- Loads of creative DIY bracelet ideas! Kids can stretch their design and self-expression skills as they decorate and share the bracelets, following the included pattern ideas or coming up with their own, unique look.
- Colorful tiles in this set and others are great for creative shared fun with friends. Kids can also use tiles from the LEGO® DOTS Extra DOTS - Series 1 pack (41908) to spice up their cute friendship bracelets.
- Any fan of DIY or arts and crafts will love this creative kit. The flexible bracelets and colorful decorated tiles will make a great Christmas, birthday or anytime gift for boys and girls aged 6 and up.
- Bracelets each measure over 7” (20cm) long, so this exciting kit lets budding designers make their creations and then sort and safely store the tiles in the portable tray with divider inserts.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for endless fun and creativity! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ creative building skills and gives them the joy of creating something new all on their own.
- Open the pack and the fun begins with decorating the bracelets. Easy-to-follow inspiration helps make design a snap, so kids can take pride in making unique jewelry on their own, while enjoying loads of creative fun.
- Give kids cool crafts to create with LEGO® DOTS sets. This clever bracelet-making kit offers open-ended design inspiration that helps build children’s creativity and confidence.
- LEGO® building bricks and tiles meet the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and tiles are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid's building kit meets the highest global safety and quality standards.