|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Take a spin around the world in your lunch hour. The LEGO® Friends characters are visiting a street food market. Tour the different stalls to see what tempts you. There’s a truck selling tacos, a fresh juice stand, and a sushi and ramen bar. Take your meal to the table and sample and share each other’s choices. Ethan’s looking shocked. Uh-oh… too much hot sauce on his taco!
- Creative gift that celebrates world food – Young foodies will love to browse the international stalls of the LEGO® Friends Street Food Market (41701) set while they hang out with their BFFs
- Packed with fun features – This 592-piece food set comes with 3 mini-dolls, including LEGO® Friends Emma, a taco truck, juice bar, sushi stall, dining area, cactus sign and a kitten toy for kids
- Interactive play – Mini-dolls have interchangeable heads with differing expressions allowing kids to have fun acting out what they think of the food. The truck opens to allow easy-access play
- Packed with pretend food accessories – An egg-topped ramen bowl, sushi, chopsticks, fork, dipping bowls, fruit, chilies and guacamole dip help the food play come alive for kids
- On-trend birthday gift for kids aged 6+ – Perfect for boys and girls who like toys that reflect the latest trends. A fun birthday gift for little foodies who love hanging out with friends
- Anytime fun – With the taco truck measuring over 4 in. (11 cm) high and 6 in. (16 cm) long, this set is small enough to keep out on display for whenever kids are hungry for some LEGO® food play
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?