|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Introduce preschoolers to the fun activities they’ll experience at a health clinic. The friendly doctor uses a flexible stethoscope to listen to the child’s heart; there’s a giraffe height chart on the wall; a sink to wash hands in; and chairs where Dad can sit. This versatile playset develops social and emotional skills and is an excellent way to prepare youngsters for a visit to the doctor.
- Great gift for little doctors – LEGO® DUPLO® Rescue Doctor Visit (10968) introduces preschoolers to fun activities at the health clinic. It’s also an excellent way to prepare for a doctor’s visit
- •un-packed playset – Includes 3 LEGO® DUPLO® figures – a doctor, father and a child, plus the child’s teddy bear, a giraffe height chart, washbasin, couch, opening suitcase and 2 chairs
- •maginative role-play – Kids use the doctor’s flexible stethoscope (permanently attached) to check the child’s heartbeat and play out endless caring stories of their own
- Health clinic for caring kids – This hands-on playset is ideal for little doctors and nurses aged 2 and up, and for parents who wish to share their little ones’ precious developmental milestones
- Versatile playset – This toddler-friendly set measures over 6.5 in. (17 cm) high, 7 in. (20 cm) wide and 3.5 in. (10 cm) deep and combines easily with other LEGO® DUPLO® toys for added enjoyment
- Story Starters included – A fun picture story based on the playset provides a great way to introduce children to creative construction and imaginative play