|Availability||Out Of Stock|
This all-in-one car-care playset is packed with fun activities for car-loving kids. There’s a drive-through car wash, charging station, ramp, parking spaces, ticket machine, boom barrier, hand car wash, 3 vehicles – including a mechanical Push&Go car and a camper van with room for 3 figures inside and equipment on the roof – plus accessories and characters to inspire endless imaginative play.
- LEGO® DUPLO® Car Park and Car Wash (10948) is an all-in-one car-care playset with skill-building activities, imaginative features and endless play possibilities.
- Includes 4 DUPLO® figures – 2 men, a grandmother and child, plus a dog – and fun features such as a drive-through car wash with a fabric ‘cleaning’ curtain, a movable boom barrier and a ticket machine.
- The 3 vehicles include a push-along car, a mechanical Push&Go car and a camper van with an opening top that can seat 3 figures and store equipment on the roof.
- Roleplaying open-ended stories with the car wash, charging station, ramp, vehicles, accessories and LEGO® DUPLO® characters develops children’s fine motor skills, resilience and self-expression.
- This versatile playset is a great gift for car-loving toddlers aged 2 and up and a wonderful opportunity for parents to share precious developmental milestones with their children.
- The playset measures over 12 in. (31 cm) high, 31 in. (79 cm) wide and 7 in. (20 cm) deep, though it can be arranged in different ways as well as combined with other LEGO® DUPLO® toys.
- Building instructions include a fun picture story involving elements of the set to add extra enjoyment to the creative construction and imaginative play.
- All LEGO® DUPLO® playsets are expertly designed with imaginative features to encourage open-ended, non-prescriptive, developmental play that parents can share with their little ones.
- LEGO® DUPLO® playsets satisfy stringent industry quality standards that ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it’s been that way since 1969.
- LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet rigorous child safety standards.