Disney’s Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse are brave firefighters. Visit the fire station and see the cool fire engine, take a slide down the pole, then head into the tower to look around. Is that smoke? Oh no, Goofy’s BBQ is on fire! Hop in the fire engine and race to the blaze, then position the ladder so you can fight the fire from above. Save your bone, Pluto! Fighting fires is hungry work, time for a hot dog!
- The cool LEGO® ǀ Disney Mickey & Friends Fire Engine & Station (10776) toy set gives youngsters a fun set designed to grow roleplay and building skills as they fight fires or rest at the fire station.
- A perfect gift for kids aged 4 and up who want an easy set-up for action-filled play! Surprise a child with a present that teaches construction skills, boosts imagination and entertains for hours.
- This great set has a fire station and fire engine with Starter Brick bases, to get the building going so there’s more time for play, plus 3 minifigures and a dog figure with rubberized ears and tail!
- This LEGO® ǀ Disney set is full of functions and accessories, including a food dish and bone for Disney’s Pluto (appearing for the first time ever in LEGO sets), plus firefighting tools for roleplay.
- With the fire station measuring over 5.5 in. (14 cm) high and 9 in. (24 cm) wide, this set offers hours of play. Because it works with other LEGO® bricks, it can expand as kids’ building skills grow.
- Give young builders a great experience with simple picture instructions, meaning no barrier to building even for kids just learning to read, plus zoom and save modes in digital Instructions PLUS!
- 4+ sets provide a fun way for youngsters to learn to build, while growing their confidence with easy building steps. They let kids and grown-ups discover the joy of building and playing together.
- LEGO® components meet strict industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up and build with, time and time again – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure they meet stringent safety standards.